Commercial Roofing Projects - Residential Roofing Projects
- Olympus Condominiums Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- KV Pharmaceutical St. Louis, Missouri
- W John G. Shedd Aquarium Chicago, Illinois
- Baptist Medical Center San Antonio, Texas
- ING Clarion - Heritage Plaza Houston, Texas
- Union Pacific Railroad Houston, Texas
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center Northridge, California
- Coca-Cola Bottling Plant Niles, Illinois
- Illinois Government
Baptist Medical Center San Antonio, Texas
CLMS 50 solved all of Baptist Medical Centers issues with a single coat solution:
- Ponding Water Issues
- Roof Leaks
- Reduced Thermal Heat Load
When the Baptist Medical Center was in need of a long term solution for recurring leaks and ponding water conditions on thier well aged granulated modified bitumen roofing system, they turned to the Environmental Liquid Membrane System to solve all their problems.
"I have tried numerous roof coating systems over the years and the Conquest the first product to perform the way it was advertised," stated Butch Mutz, Director of Facility Managment at Baptist Medical Center.
Conquest Energy Star® approved system also provided much needed solar heat gain relief from the hot Texas sun to the facility which in turned reduced internal building temperatures reducing A/C needs.
This project is just another example of how Conquest R provides solutions that make environmental and conventional construction sense.